Composting - 28 November 2015, 9.30am-2pm
How to make your own garden compost - using hot and cold compost, worm farms and bokashi method. This is a fun, hands-on class where we build a compost heap and a tyre worm farm.
From this class, you'll learn
- to choose the right compost system for your needs
- the difference between hot and cold composting
- how to build the perfect compost heap
- how to start and maintain a worm farm
- how to use a bokashi bucket
- how to use your compost
This is a hands-on class, bring sturdy shoes and gloves if you need them.
Saturday, 9.30am - 2pm, bring lunch to share
Cost: $65 per person, minimum of 6 participants
Register interest here.