Kitchen chemistry - Saturday, 31 November, 9.30am-2pm
A class for the want-to-be homesteaders: Learn how to make yummy bread, jam, yoghurt, kefir and kombucha - all in one go. Take home your creations and starters.
From this course you will learn:
- the basics of bread making, based on a simple recipes
- how to make sourdough and yeast breads
- how to vary your bread to make pizza bases, sweet breads and more
- to make jam
- how to make your own yoghurt and kefir
- to make a healthy kombucha tonic
This is a hands-on class. Lunch included, based on what we make.
Saturday, 9.30am - 2pm
Cost: $100 per person, lunch and all materials included. Limit of 6 participants, so book early!